What is Sample Accountability?
Today’s regulatory environment requires the strictest pharmaceutical sample accountability standards in order to maintain compliance within PDMA, DEA and 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines.
Our dedicated, on-site team of Sample Accountability Analysts utilizes a powerful combination of software and strategic processes developed over the past 10 years to support the needs of our customers who disburse samples. All services are provided by US-based full-time employees of Synergistix, who are fully-trained on PDMA compliance, regulations and your business’s SOPs.
Our comprehensive sample accountability & sample management services and support include:
- Sample inventory management and reconciliation
- Sample receipt acknowledgements
- Practitioner validation and signature verification
- Detailed reporting
- Record retention and storage solutions
- Regulatory filings
- Sample distribution form management
- Full-service representative support
The search is over; contact Synergistix today for more related information on Life Science Sample Accountability and to deliver control and compliance to your sampling programs.