Who should attend the Synergistix Users Conference?
The 2015 Synergistix Users Conference is open to any of our customers who are interested in learning more about pertinent issues in today’s Life Sciences Industry.
What topics will be covered at the Users Conference?
Check back on our website for a detailed agenda for the topics that will be covered during the Users Conference. Topics will include:
- “Building a Mobility Center of Excellence”
- “Technology Adaptation: Making Reps Lives Easier”
- “Communicating a Science-Based Story to the Masses”
- “Tearing Down Barriers to Enhanced Revenue”
How do I register for the 2015 Users Conference?
Visit our EventBrite page to register. You will receive a confirmation email after you register through the EventBrite page.
What is the deadline for registration?
The deadline for registration is Friday, February 27th, 2015.
How do I receive a group discount rate for my hotel room?
Please visit this page to book your hotel room, and use the group code “SYN” to receive a discount rate. This offer is good only until February 13th while the block of rooms is available.
What is the closest airport?
The Embassy Suites at Deerfield Beach is approximately 30 minutes from Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), and 30 minutes from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL). There will not be a shuttle service available from the airport to the hotel, so you will want to make arrangements for transportation to and from the hotel.
Deerfield Beach, FL
What are some fun things to do in the area?
- Embassy Suites at Deerfield Beach’s full-service spa, Spa950
- Everglades National Park – home to Animal Planet’s “Gator Boys”
- Airboat rides
- Fort Lauderdale shopping and dining
- Boca Raton shopping and dining
Who should I contact at Synergistix with questions?
Ana Cyphers at Synergistix:
(866) 732-8665, Ana.Cyphers@syncrm.com